A Little Course in Pilates (English Edition)
Simply everything you need to know to learn something new; a practical course in pilates
Ever wanted to learn pilates but don't know where to begin? Take the first step with A Little Course in Pilates, part of a new series of learning guides from DK where nothing is assumed and everything is explained. Learn at your own pace, in your own time and in the comfort of your own home. Each course follows the same structure; start simple and learn the basics, build on what you've learnt and then show off your new skills!
A Little Course in Pilates features:
- "Getting Started" with the 6 principles, the benefits, and the science of pilates plus any equipment you may need
- "Start Exercising" by mastering 10 key techniques from the neutral spine and the scoop to the powerhouse and pelvic curls
- Over 20 step-by-step poses including the roll up, leg circles, spine twists and many more
- 5 pop-ups featuring more information for certain poses like the double leg stretch and double leg lifts
- How to track your progress by building a 6-week plan with common problems addressed
A Little Course in Pilates will show you what other courses only tell you, helping you learn your new skill in no time.